Monday, May 14, 2007

Wednesday 5/16: Member appreciation day!

This coming Wednesday will be our first ever member appreciation day to thank you for your continued support after a rough 2 months of site transfer problems. If you complete offers on this day and email support@quickrewards.net with the list of offers that you did (and they already showed up in your account history) we will match what you earned up to $3*. It is like a $3 bonus for completing $3+ worth of offers.

I hope you will enjoy this unique promotion. Feel free to leave any feedback if you have any questions and don't forget to let your friends about this.

*The offers that you complete must show up in advertiser reports. It is highly suggested that you clear cookies before doing them.

UPDATE: IF YOU ARE WAITING TO GET THE BONUS PLEASE BE PATIENT. WE RECEIVED A LOT MORE EMAILS THEN EXPECTED AND THERE ARE ONLY 2 OF US PROCESSING THEM TODAY. WE HOPE TO GET ALL OF THEM DONE BY 2 or 3 AM EST.

18 comments:

Connie said...

What a nice surprise! Love it! Thank you!

Sandy said...

Do you get a $3 bonus for EACH offer?

Dmitry said...

Nope it is up to $3 match bonus no matter if you do 1 or 10 offers combined.

red-headed Wilson's said...

great, THANK YOU

squirrel101 said...

I got an extra $2.50 in my account just an hour after emailing the offers I did. Thanks Dmitry, you're the best!

cathi said...

I sent an email with the offers I did today 05/16 and I am also going to post here
Good Evening Dmitry
Thanks for all of your hard work the last couple of months getting the new site up. I just completed three offers, the are
CinemaNow.com
eFax- Free Trial
Gamevance
I just love your site
Cathi

red-headed Wilson's said...

Did mine. I thought I would never get them all done. But they added up after a bit. Thanks for this special day Dmitry!! Can't wait to see that extra 3 bucks in my account.

Sandy said...

I did Doba for $4.50. Got that & the $3.00 in my account already. Thanks much Dimitry. Having these specials makes me want to sign up for MORE.

MagicKimdom said...

Great! Thanks so much!

laura k said...

I did 11 offers today - whew! - all but 2 credited....can't wait for the extra $3.00 today...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Dmitry, are you receiving emails ok? I did some offers and sent my email but since I'm still not receiving paid emails at my yahoo account, I want to make sure that you are receiving emails from us ok.
Thanks!

MagicKimdom said...

Does the match apply to shopping offers as well?

Dmitry said...

Hi Debbie,
Paid emails have nothing to do with our emails. We will send another one today.

Hi MagicKimdom,
Only signups are included.

Evelyn said...

Yesterday I signed up at these 3 sites. Two of the offers were for $1.00 and 1 was for .45 This morning I still have not gotten credit for doing those offers yet I did get the welcome emails.
I thought that they would have credited overnight. No bonus for me.

Todays Creative Home and Arts Magazine Club - Bill Me later

Todays Health and Wellness Magazine - Bill Me Later

Ipsos

bmcalister said...

Thank you for the special day and the $3 bonus!

Dmitry said...

Hi Evelyn,
Please email us.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the bonus!