Friday, November 23, 2007

2 Important updates

I was away the whole Friday so I never had a chance to post this:

1)Daily Surveys(Greenfield): It turns out that their offices are closed Thursday and Friday. You will receive the credits for all surveys on Monday once they come back.

2)Clicks: I read that a lot of members had issues with the clicks section being slow today. The reason is because of Black Friday the stores like Target (which is an advertiser) had too much traffic and their banners had too much loading time. What we will also do on our end is split up the banners between multiple pages. As far as crediting for clicks goes (I will repeat this again) Clorax WILL NOT credit. We don’t have a way of fixing this. Just keep refreshing until another banner shows up.

Let me know if you have any questions.

12 comments:

Evelyn said...

Hi Dmitry, The Clorox ad does credit. Sometimes only in FF, sometimes in IE and sometimes in both.

Evelyn said...

I should have added that you have to wait until the banner shows the gallon of bleach before you click on it and then it credits, for me anyway.

laura k said...

clorox is crediting for me in ff......haven't tried it in ie yet

Unknown said...

Clorox crediting has not been a problem for me. I have to wait until the banner is completely loaded (sometimes this takes refreshing several times)then click on the pink strip at the very bottom of the ad where it says, "For Whiter Whites. I am using FF and haven't tried it using IE.
Centrum has been a big problem for me in that it doesn't want to load the ad.

Dmitry said...

Hi Carol,
Are you using DSL, Dial up or Cable? New or old pc?

Unknown said...

Dmitry,
I have a cable modem and my PC is one that my son built for me. I have had it since April of this year.

Unknown said...

As Evelyn said, the Clorox ad often credits in FF when you see the bleach bottle.

Unknown said...

Is OTX having delays crediting too? I havent received credit for the last couple of survey taken throughout the holiday weekend.

Dmitry said...

Hi Paul,
OTX should work. Email me and I will check the reports to see why yours are not showing.

maryjane said...

I have emailed you 2 times already about not being paid for a regular daily survey I completed on 11/16 about allergy meds. I still haven't received a response from you either Dmitry. And still no payment. This is very unlike you. I have never had a problem like this before with QR.

Dmitry said...

Hi maryjane,
You are using Compcast. I guess you missed the message we had about them. They are having a universal issue were no one is getting their emails. We never got your emails. If you don't get a response within 24-48 hours always assume we didn't get an email. Please resend it with an alternative non-Compcast email.

maryjane said...

I guess I missed the message. My health has been continuingly worse and I am not online much. And I now have cardiac surgery coming up. I'll write when I am feeling up to it. Thanks.