Saturday, December 1, 2007

Idea waiting for your feedback…..

Please go to the polls section to participate in a new poll. In a nutshell, our holiday shopping promotion is almost here (it will have a surprise twist you never seen on QR). In addition to that twist we want to reward bonus tokens. Here is my question to all of you: Would you rather keep the bonus tokens earned for shopping in December to yourself or donate them to Red Cross? Red Cross can do a lot with the money during the holidays. Your feedback is appreciated. Would you feel good about shopping for the holidays and knowing that by shopping not only are you getting a rebate, but helping others in need. Also if Red Cross is choosen should there be a way for members to choose if they want to donate or not or should everyone have no choice?

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello
I think this is a wonderful idea - you folks are awesome - how about giving the option of donating either 1/2 of the tokens or all of the tokens. That way, those that want to can keep half of them. I myself would donate all of them. Especially if you can make the tokens help others.

Anonymous said...

Donating the tokens to the Red Cross is a great idea. However, although I plan on donating all that I've accumulated thus far, I think everyone should be given the option. This way, if they only wish to donate a portion...no matter how small the amount, it will be better than none at all.

squirrel101 said...

Another great idea Dmitry! I also think it would be a good idea to let everyone choose the amount of tokens they wish to donate.

ladyjane98 said...

Everyone should have the choice of donating or not and how much to donate if they wish to. Thanks for another great deal!!!!

CindyWheeler said...

I agree with the others, you should give us the choice of how much we would like to donate.

Unknown said...

give members the option to choose. my option is to give all my tokens to charity.

Unknown said...

just donated most of mine. ain't gonna take 'em with me when i die. if they can do some good, it's a good thing.

kikilink said...

Donating is a good idea, but I have had a bad experience with the Red Cross. I wanted to donate when the Sunami happened, but they never deducted the money from my account.

Slingshot377 said...

Although I would probably donate my tokens, I think it would be better if we could choose whether or not we wished to donate the tokens. I would assume there would be many complaints if people were forced into donating.

crb said...

I also feel that everyone should behave the option of donating them or not.

viper said...

I love donating to the Red Cross and this would be a great way of doing this. Superduper idea Dmitry. Like all the others I think that there should be the option to donate or not and how much to donate.