Thursday, June 28, 2007

Please complete the new Survey Booster

Go to Daily Surveys -> QuickRewards Survey Panel ->Demographic Profiler A

Please complete this 4 page demographic survey. It does not ask for any personal information such as phone, address, email or name. You will receive 1,000 tokens to complete it.

The more members complete it, the more surveys QR will have for all of you. So please take a few minutes to do it and ask others to complete it too. We will then gather all the data and analyze it. It will be sent to a survey company and based on this data they will know what kind of surveys to put up on QR.

Let me know if you have any questions.

BTW: While in that section be sure to check out the new $2.75 survey:
New York Smoker Study For Young Adults
It's an interesting study for NY teens 18-24 asking about various smoking commercials they see on TV and NY smoking rules. You don't have to be a smoker to take the survey.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I did this and it credited very quickly.

Unknown said...

I tried to do this and it says that my address is wrong and it will not let me do it.

Dmitry said...

hi usmom1113,
This booster survey does not require an address. Are you talking about the Experian survey? I know about that issue.

squirrel101 said...

This is very easy and credits almost instantly. Thanks!!!

Unknown said...

The Experian Survey: The address they want is the one they have for you on your credit report. It told me invalid address for my correct home address. When I entered the address of my vacation home in another state which was bought later than my home, the survey accepted it. If you have moved recently or bought another property, that may be the address they want.

Unknown said...

I did the new survey booster also and it did credit very quickly and was very easy to do!

nelda said...

I'm still unable to do the Experian survey. I am still getting "Field Home Address: is Invalid". I haven't moved in a very long time!

courtneysmom said...

tried it and did not qualify for my first one

Unknown said...

Do you know if the survey club is just for the daily surveys, or do these surveys count toward the bonuses as well?

Dmitry said...

Hi Rebekah,
SurveyClub is for daily surveys only.

PrncsPrple said...

I did it & I got credit, but it doesn't say it's complete by it under surveys. Should it?

Dmitry said...

Hi PrncsPrple,
Surveys don't say complete. Only offers do.