Saturday, June 16, 2007

QuickRewards Daily "To Do List"

Are you maximizing your QR earnings?

Here is a list for all the new QR members outlining what you can do on QR daily:

1)Daily Clicks

2)Daily featured offer located on the front page which also pays you 3 tokens for visiting

3)Get paid to login daily (5 tokens when you click on the special link on the front page)

4)Daily $0.75 survey as well as other surveys occasionally

5)Weekly 50 point polls

6)Daily Trivia

7) Guess my number game playing 3 times a day

8)Daily paid emails (get paid to do offers and visit the advertiser websites)

9)Shopping at over 1,000 online stores

10)Huge list of offers to complete with new offers added almost daily

11) Visit the blog daily so that you don’t miss the latest announcements and promotions.

I bet some of you didn't even know some of these things existed.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful! Appreciate the list... will help keep me on track :)

Coralyn said...

Great list! Will help a newbie like me!

Unknown said...

I didn't qualify for a single survey tonight so I'm bummed!

Thanks for the list. Things like that are a nice help!

HLHBC said...

Talk about making it easy! Thanks SO much for finding yet another way to KEEP this the best reward site on the web!

Unknown said...

I did not know about some of that stuff.

squirrel101 said...

I have never qualified for a survey. How does everyone do it? I clear my cookies before I start and answer all the questions truthfully. Is that my problem? Being honest? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Unknown said...

Squirrel,

I'm always honest, too. At my age I end up with a lot of surveys about healthcare and prescription medicine! LOL

Do you keep clicking so that it brings up another survey? I often get rejected by 8 or 9 before I finally am accepted to answer all the questions and get credit.

Persistence is the key.

Unknown said...

I know that this is off the subject and I see no where else to put it but has anyone else had trouble with their account balance today? Earlier this morning, my account balance was credited with some clicks, but now it seems that all my efforts today was deleted and my account balance lowered! Had to vent about this. Don't know what is going on. Am I the only one that this is happening to? :-(

Dmitry said...

Hi Sandra,
Earlier today the instant creditor double credited for all sign ups completed yesterday. We had to run a program to delete these duplicate credits. If you look at the total you had yesterday and add what you did today you should see it is correct.