Friday, August 3, 2007

August Disney Gift Card Promotion (Biggest Promotion Yet)

This promotion will be a little different then the previous once. Your bonus will not depend on the amount you earn, but on the fact that you referred a new QR member. If you don't refer anyone don't worry since you can still participate. In addition everyone who participates will get a free QR prize too. (AS ALWAYS THOSE WHO DON'T NEED DISNEY CARDS CAN RECEIVE ANY OTHER GIFT CARDS)

Date of promotion: Friday August 31st

2 Choices:
Choice 1: Refer a new member in August who also participates in this promotion and both of you can get $2 Disney Dollars for every single $25 gift card you redeem

Choice 2: (No referral) If you don't refer anyone you will receive $1 Disney Dollars for every single $25 gift card you redeem.

ADDITIONAL BONUS(In addition to Choice 1 or 2 Disney Dollar Bonuses) If you redeem for $100 you can also get a free QR tote or if you earn over $150 you can get a free QR Tshirt. Everyone else who earns less then $100 will receive QR mini Posted Notes.

Claiming reward:
If you have a referral email us your referrals user name on the day of redemption. Everyone else can go cashout for gift cards and we will add the bonuses once we ship the prizes.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool, looking forward to it!

custodian said...

I have a question. Is the date for the cashouts only on the 31st or is it any time until the 31st?

LorieR said...

Great offer! Love those extra Disney Dollars! Would it be possible, though, to cash out for different GC amounts, i.e. one single $50 card instead of two $25 cards? (I have a handful of $25 cards already and would prefer less cards to carry on my trip!)

Dmitry said...

HI custodian,
The cash out day is only August 31st.

Hi Lorier,
I only have $25 and $100 cards. You can email me with your request and I am sure I can get you a $50 card. It might take longer to ship then other requests.

capple23 said...

Just to make sure I understand...

In order to get the 2 DD for each $25, the referral also has to cash out for at least $25?

Either way I am happy to have extra Disney $$. ;)

Dmitry said...

Hi capple23,
If your referral does not earn $25(close to it), but is active that is fine too.

Sandy said...

I don't quite understand this. I have no use for DisneyDollars whatever they are.
I have $25.00 in my account. If I cashout (on August 31 only) for a $25 Amazon GC, I'll earn $1.00 (not DD)-is that right?
And this $1 will be added to my account then?

Dmitry said...

Yes Sandy we will add $1 to your account.

crb said...

Can I cash this out for Walmart Cards totaling $25 to get the $1 credit(even though $5 and $10 cards are offered) ?

Dmitry said...

Hi crb,
Yes you can.