Saturday, August 25, 2007

Common questions rewarding the August 31st gift card promotion

Here are the common questions regarding the 8/31 promo:

1)I have no use for Disney Dollars what can I do?

For every $25 you redeem you will get ($1 or $2 depending on if you referred a friend) added to your QR account. You can redeem these credits for anything you like. Disney dollars will only be added to those who redeem for Disney Gift Cards unless they request account credit instead.

2)Do I only need to find a gift card that has $25 denominations to get the bonus?

No you can combine as many giftcards/denominations as you want. The key is to have $25,$50 and so on combined together during one redemption request. So you can get 2 $10 Walmart cards and 1 $5 Amazon card and still receive the $1 credit.

3)How do I claim the bonus?

Just redeem on 8/31 for gift cards. Once we process them the account bonus will be added accordingly. Please go to MY ACCOUNT -> CONTACT INFO and make sure that your full name and address is there so that we know where to ship the gift cards.

4)Does this promotion apply to those who get e-certificates like Ebay and Amazon?

YES

5)How will you know if I referred a friend and should be getting $2 bonus per $25 instead of $1?

If you earned enough to get the Tshirt gift make sure to specify if you want a Medium or XL size

It is your responsibility to email us the username of the friend you referred in August after you submit the cash out request.

If you have any other questions regarding this contest please feel free to leave feedback. I would also appreciate your feedback. Do you like this contest or not? How can we improve the next one?

8 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks for the answers, Dmitry. I have just one more question. Does this promotion apply if you redeem for PayPal or is it ONLY for gift cards?

Thanks,
Linda

Dmitry said...

Hi Linda,
We really don't want to do paypal for various possible security issues, but if you did quite a few redemptions with us in the past I can make it an exception if you email me prior to cashing out.

Linda said...

Thanks, Dmitry. I certainly don't want to pose a threat to anyone's security. I'm sure I can find some gift cards that I'll be able to use.

Anonymous said...

Good promotion!

I e-mailed everyone in my Address Book that I thought might be interested in participating.

Is there a link on the website somewhere where we can see if any of our referrals signed up?

Thanks!

Dmitry said...

Hi dcanoli1,
Go to MY ACCOUNT -> Referrals and scroll all the way down. It should show the usernames of your referrals. If you know that someone joined, but forgot to use your username you can let me know.

CindyWheeler said...

How is this going to work if you don't refer anyone? Do you still qualify and how are we suppose to redeem for other gift cards, do we just do it like we normally do?But in $25 amounts?
I'm sorry if I am sounding so dumb about this, I just want to get it completely clear before hand.Thanks

Dmitry said...

Hi CindyWheeler,
If you don't refer anyone you get gift cards for $24 instead of $23. You still getting $1 bonus per $25.

Dmitry said...

Hi Sandy,
We are trying to make a different promo every time. Don't worry the future promotions will have all gift cards and not just Disney.