Monday, August 13, 2007

New features: Favorite offer of the day/Daily Check list

Favorite Offer of the Day

Check out the first click in the clicks section named: Favorite Offer of the Day. It is a new concept that will allow members to share which offer credited to their account fast on a specific day. Members will also be able to share experiences. This will help you decided which offers you can do in order to maximize your earnings. Best part of all this is that every single day we will be selecting 10 random posts and adding 1,000 tokens to their accounts. You must watch your balance daily since 1,000 tokens might be sitting there!

Daily Check List
Before I went on vacation we released the Daily Checklist. Some people figured out how to use it and some didn’t. In a nutshell it pretty much takes you through everything you can do on QR within a given day. All you do is click on the gray square, look at the task (do it if you like) and hit the [Check This Item] link located on the yellow box you will see on the top. Each check mark gets you 1 token a day. This is a great tool for those who were not sure how to navigate the site.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

PLEASE POST FEEDBACK ABOUT CHECKLIST. I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU LIKE THE IDEA OR NOT? IS IT HARD TO USE OR UNDERSTAND? HOW CAN WE IMPROVE IT AND MAKE IT EASIER?

18 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the checklist. It is so easy and I am sure not to miss an opportunity. The first day some people were expecting to get 10 tokens all at once but we quickly figured out is one token for each checkmark you make

Unknown said...

People mention signing up for "Guess Now". Where do I find that offer?

Dmitry said...

Hi Floridagrandma,
Go to your checklist and select new offers to see it or go to signups section and search for the word guess

Unknown said...

Found it. Signed up for it! Thanks for the help.

Unknown said...

I like the check list. It's helpful.

Unknown said...

I really like the check list after figuring out you had to hit the "Check this item" link to get credited.

Unknown said...

REALLY like the Daily Check List! Brilliant idea! :D

Kathie said...

I love the checklist. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I really like the check list. I found stuff I haven't seen before. thanks

Anonymous said...

I like the checklist and I figured it out very quickly.
It is very easy to navigate through all the offers so you don't miss any.
thanks for doing this

Deborah said...

Is there a list of the 10 daily winners ? How do we know who wins each day?

ssa said...

For the Favorite offer of the day. It would be nice
to see it organized in some fashion. For instance
you click on the program you signed up for and
can leave a post. Perhaps also a number of signups.
So if you click "I got credited" the number of signups for that program will increase by 1. Then you can
have a top 10 list perhaps.

Mildred said...

I love the check list. Of course as always it took me a while to figure it out. I don't know why because it is really so easy. But it is a great idea and helps me to know that I have done everything on the site.
Thanks for this great feature.

courtneysmom said...

I love the new checklist. I can navigate the site much better.

Unknown said...

Love the check list. If I have to stop in the middle of QR I can easily tell what I haven't finished

Evelyn said...

I have to agree with ssa. I think we need to have Fav of the Day better organized. I remember having to go thru tons of posts to see what was crediting and which of the signups was a problem when we did that in the beginning on the blog. It is starting to get messy in the new Fav of the Day posts. We already have 7 pages, there are people who are asking questions about why they are not getting credited and although I have tried to reply to some of those posts to help them out I quess they are not sifting thru all the posts to see if anyone answered their questions.
Dmitry this is just my opinion.

Kathie said...

I agree with saa and evelyn. It's difficult to have to scroll through all the posts. I'm not sure how to make it better.

Dmitry said...

Thanks Ssa, Evelyn and Kathleen for the comment regarding the forum. I have to figure out how we will organzie it. Maybe we will start to divide these by dates.