Saturday, March 22, 2008

Good & Bad News

Bad News: We ended David’s cookies contest. The reason why we had to end it is because the MID offers just don’t credit as good as they used to in the good old days which means less people had the ability to participate in the contest. Did you enjoy the David’s cookies raffle? If I get a positive response we will bring it back.

Here is the last set of winners. Email support@quickrewards.net to claim the prizes:

QuickyPot total: 87,162 tokens. The winners are:
Curlymmv 43,581 tokens
Sharcj 26,149 tokens
Amyk 17,433 tokens

Davids Cookie Tin winner: rames316

Good News:
The QuickyPot will now be progressive. Instead of 3 winners every few weeks we will change the offer and divide the Quickypot among everyone. This way everyone wins! We also want to introduce: Wacky Rate Boost and Wacky Shopping Rate Boost. We will randomly boost rates of various offers and shopping merchants. Some boosts will be as high as 25-200%. The thing is that no one knows when these rates will end. We will keep changing them often.
Please let me know if you like the new idea or the old idea better. We will change it so that everyone is happy!

16 comments:

Normie said...

I will miss the old contests - but I really love the new idea.

The funny thing is though - this first shopping rate boost is for Disneyshopping - and this past week I placed 4 orders with them - LOL. This brings to mind the Day late / Dollar short. Ha Ha Ha.

I will have to look around later and see if there is anything else I want on Disneyshopping.

One question - you said you don't know how long each will last - is that just for the wacky rate boost - or does that also include the wacky shopping boost. Just wanted to know so.

Take Care
And Happy Easter
Normilda

Dmitry said...

The offers will be rotated faster than the shopping boost. Most likely the shopping rate boost will stay up for at least one week.

Unknown said...

Personally I really won't miss the David's Cookie's offer.
The new contest that you are starting sounds much better to me anyway.It sounds more like something we are all a part of instead of just one person getting the prize, and who wouldn't like that!

Anonymous said...

Like the new contest better...the other was nice.....but you are right, either already done the offer in the past or couldn't get it to qualify! I like the new and improved version better!! Keep up all the great work dmitry!!

Unknown said...

A Disney shopping boost sounds great to me.

Let's see what we can do to help the economy!!

Thanks Dmitry!

Happy Easter all.

laura k said...

I think it's great that everyone gets to share in this. I hope it will include more NEW offers. I like changes!

Anonymous said...

I like the new promotions. Like Normie, I placed a DisneyShopping order on Monday. Bummer! I'll have to see if they have anything new.

blueX2 said...

I like the new idea. The MID offers used to credit so well and just stopped for me so I was not entering the contest anymore anyway.

heavenheir said...

I must also agree, these new changes sound very good to me too! Thanks Dmitry for getting things stoked up a bit here. Have a happy Easter everyone. GOD Bless Us All.

Unknown said...

Dmitry, I like the new idea that everyone will get to share. For me personally, I won't miss the David's Cookie Contest. I also love the shopping rate boost.

Happy Easter
Carol

ladyluck said...

The offer rate boost is great and I'll keep an eye out for those!

I always like contests where everyone has a chance to get a bonus rather than a random few, so you have my "aye" vote on that one.

I usually didn't try the Dave's Cookie contest, so won't miss that at all.

Thanks, as always, for asking us our 2-cemts!

shadow37 said...

I don't think I will miss the David's cookies' offers much but I like the new contests you are starting up.

blinki said...

sounds good this should be interesting.

Janice said...

This sounds good to me. Like some others the quicky pot offers had stopped crediting for me. I never did the Davids Cookies so I won't miss that. This sounds fun.

Thanks for asking our opinion. Now to see how much more I can make with these changes.

Happy Easter all.
Thanks again Dmitry for a great site!!!

Unknown said...

very good!!! It sounds like $$$ to me!!....lol. THANK YOU

miribird said...

When does the quickypot credit take place? Also, when does token doubling occur? Thanks :)